Workplace: Budapest 1117 Budapest, Alíz street 2.
- MSc or BSc degree in a professional field, or education in progress with at least 4 years of experience in system engineering.
- Advanced English both spoken and written, or intermediate English and Hungarian.
- Relevant experience in the world of Linux/ UNIX systems and the operation of the TCP/IP network, and knowledge of several application level protocols.
- Basic programming skills, ability to read and interpret source code.
- Knowledge of some popular scripting languages (e.g. perl, python, bash, awk).
- Self-dependence, pro-activity, willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- Professional support for Partners and Customers in connection with the products and appliances sold by the company.
- Understanding customer needs, diagnosing and resolving software errors.
- Communication with the customers in written and spoken English.
- Cooperation with the Development team day by day.
- Active command of language in either German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish or Hungarian.
- Knowledge of logging solutions (e.g. syslog-ng).
- Experience in network communication debugging, routing, knowledge of VPN technologies.
- Experience with current server applications (Apache, Postfix, databases etc.)
- Knowledge and operating experience of firewall technologies.
How to apply? Click here and go to the registration button: https://career.balabit.com/job/439